Bits of my Fran-tastic week: July 22nd
1. Industrial Glam Greenpoint bedroom design is looking amazing now that the stripes are up and some of the furniture was delivered. Reclaim nightstands from West Elm are the perfect piece coupled with the hollywood regency style lamps, so FAB!
*FYI: Stripes are Benjamin Moore’s Dior Gray and In the midnight hour
2. Love how my client’s India photos look once enlarged, took them to get framed to add a personal touch to her soon to be complete ‘Dreamy Palm Beach” bedroom.
3. While perusing the Two’s Company website I stumbled upon this amazing faux snake skin universal remote control from their new Dransfield and Ross collection. Isn’t it fabulous, so perfect for a chic Mom Cave!
4. Finalized and presented the “Casual Elegance” family room design to my clients. Presentation went amazing, now time to order the materials, yay!
5. Financial planning office project is near completion…final piece of furniture for conference room was delivered, the quartz top table from Room & Board was the perfect choice for sure. The accessories I scored from Home Goods also add the perfect finishing touch.
6. My new clutch arrived from One Kings Lane, it’s my latest obsession….
7. Finished off the week with an amazing dinner with my Honey at An Nhau in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. Their bamboo garden is so fabulous and inspiring, it’s my new favorite Vietnamese restaurant.
Wishing you a Fran-tastic week!