Bits and pieces of my Fran-tastic week 6/10/12
What an exciting and inspiring week!
1. Had the chance to visit the Kips Bay Show House, did you go? It was marvelous! My favorite moment was Lynne Scalo’s “Business & Art” piece. What a wonderful homage to Steve Jobs. You can check out amazing photos at photographer Marco Ricca’s site here.
2. Coincidentally, I scored an awesome Warhol poster at One Kings Lane. Don’t yet have a project in mind for it, just one of those impulsive, irresistible deals which will pay off soon when I need a POP of color and SURPRISE.
3. I’ve been quite obsessed with Trina Turk lately…I love her Palm Springs style, fabrics, bedding and new collection with Banana Republic. Have you seen it yet? It’s so summer time CHIC!
4. I’m also a BIG fan of Bethanny. She was always my favorite NY housewife, and I adored her candid and veracious ways on Bethanny Ever After. Her new talk show, which started this week is a hoot! Filled with great business tips, girl talk and all things fabulous. Have you seen it? Do you love it too??
5. Stopped by Bungalow 5 to pick up some finish samples for project, it’s an awesome source for affordable unique modern furniture. I love their powder room, so pretty. Must give this graphic paisley wallpaper idea a try.
6. I popped into my hair beauty potion, Miss Jessie’s, shop in SOHO to pick up some goodies. Their showroom is so girly and glam, made me forget about my kinky hair stress on the spot!
7. And while in Soho, took a gander into C Wonder for some eye candy. I fell in love with their assortment of candy colored pillows and green lacquered walls. The entire store is inspiration overload….
8. The Global Views rug finally arrived for my client’s nursery, It looks fran-tastic! Just waiting on a commissioned painting to arrive from Cocoa & Hearts and the room is done.
So lovelies, tell me, how was your week?